Saturday, September 7, 2013

2nd Week

HEYO!
So this week was good. Actually last
Friday and Saturday were really, really long for multiple reasons. I was also sick so that didn't help. FOOD UPDATE: I now only eat cereal because the food has gotten old pretty quick. I used to only eat cereal anyways so its familiar. The time has been flying since the end of Sunday though. This week has gone by ridiculously quick, which is good because I need to get out of here. It's a prison. Just kidding. Its great and all, but I just want to get to Rochester already. Teaching the fake investigators have been good practice but you can only learn so much when you know its not real. 
Gym time is fun. So that's good. Personal study is my favorite time of the day, but I have to use a lot of that time preparing lessons for the investigators when I would rather just study the gospel. I've seriously learned so much though. I was all nervous because I thought I was unprepared for the MTC but everyone is at the same level. I'm way further with my understanding of things then from where I was a week ago. 
We went to the temple today. That was really cool too. I really like the Provo temple. 
Oh yah. So this week we had in-field orientation at the main MTC and Andrew was there, so I got to spend pretty much all day with him. That was really cool too. 
The jist of my letter is that everything is pretty much really cool. I am out of time though so I gotta go.
Love,
Elder Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment