Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 5

HEY Everybody!

Weird week. Not a lot going on. I actually don't remember a lot of it. We had days taken up with service and we had a specialized training meeting that took all day too. We went back to JP, the barber shop guy, and we thought that a good way to get more comfortable with him would be for me to pay him to cut my hair. So I paid him 16 bucks and he gave me the works, which was great because I have never been to a barber. He put this hot foam stuff on my neck, and it was like a hot tub just for my neck. He hasn't read from the Book of Mormon yet, but he promised us he would read before we came back so we're gonna go see him tomorrow. Besides that though we just had random stuff going on, and we filled the rest of the time with tracting but no one was interested. We had a crazy old guy yell at us and tell us to "GET" and that was pretty funny. Most people just open the door and say "I already believe Christ is my Savior, we're (input religion) so we're all set." Anyways, sorry for the short letter but this coming week we should have a lot more going on. We currently have a big risk game to get back to at the apartment, so I gotta get going.
 
Love,
Elder Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment