Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 14

Hey everybody!
So I spent so much time attaching the pictures, now I don't have too much time for this letter.  Transfer calls were yesterday and I'll be staying in Springville along with Elder Lewis, but my other companion Elder Klumker got transferred to Buffalo. It's lame because we thought we were going to stay a trio because one of the AP's mentioned we wouldn't be moved, but I guess not.
So now it's just me and Elder Lewis in Springville. This week was good, but slow because it snowed for 3 days straight, so it was tough getting places.
Thanksgiving was awesome though! We went to the Owen's, a really great family. It was just different because it wasn't a Thanksgiving I'm used too, but it was still really good. I ate a lot.
Alright, gotta go. C YA
Love, Elder Holt
Elder Knudson and I dressed up as each other for the Branch Halloween Trunk or Treat.


The is the barn across the street from the 2nd Joseph Smith Home that they used to separate the wheat and other stuff.



Entrance into the Sacred Grove


No comments:

Post a Comment