Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 56




What's Up? 
Sorry I haven't been able to get an email out the past couple weeks! Things have been a little
busy. I was transferred up to Lewiston, which is right by the city of Niagara Falls. I love it here.
The City was great but I was definitely ready for a change. My last week in Buffalo went well,
and a couple of the people that we were teaching should be getting baptized this month.

Lewiston has a good teaching pool. Two people that they were teaching before I got here
are getting baptized in the next couple weeks, so that's pretty cool. The past two weeks here
have gone by really, really fast. We have a lot of appointments with people, some are
investigators and some are less actives, so we just drive around to each of our appointments
all day. Things are slowing down a bit though, so we're going to try to do a lot more finding
(tracting) this week.
  
A shard of metal punctured our Tire!
One notable thing that has happened since coming to Lewiston is that we were going through an intersection last week, and when we came out of it there was a loud clicking coming from the car.
We pulled off to see what it was, and some shard of metal or something just punctured the HECK
out of our tire.
Put on the Spare Tire

We still have no idea what it was. We put the spare on and then we had to drive to Firestone to get our tire replaced, so that took about 2 hours from the time the tire popped. Fun stuff.

I'll update you on the people we're working with as I get to know them better. My companion's name is Elder Anderson. He's been out 6 months and he's from Provo. I like him a lot and we get
along really well.

Sorry this is short! Unlike Buffalo, people are pretty normal here so there's not too much crazy stuff to share. I hope everyone is doing well!

Love, Elder Holt


Me with the Burmese Family - the way they take pictures
Me in front of Niagra River



No comments:

Post a Comment